Looking for a unique group outing opportunity? Performing arts events provide wonderful social outings! Book 20 or more tickets to a single 'Schauer Center Presents' event and receive discounted tickets. Please contact our Box Office Manager at 262-670-0560, ext. 201 for more information. Group tickets are not available online.
|Riders in the Sky
A Salute to Roy Rogers
Friday, Oct. 14, 2016 · 2:00 pm · $28/seat
|Ricky Nelson Remembered
Matthew & Gunnar Nelson
Saturday, Oct. 29, 2016 · 2:00 pm · $26/seat
A Holiday Special
Saturday, Dec. 10, 2016 · 3:00 pm · $22/seat
|Away in the Basement
A Church Basement Ladies Christmas
Friday, Dec. 16, 2016 · 2:00 pm
Saturday, Dec. 17, 2016 · 2:00 pm · $30/seat
|Sweet Dreams & Honky Tonks
Music and Lives of Country's Biggest Stars
Sunday, Jan. 22, 2017 · 2:30 pm · $20/seat
|The Wonder Bread Years
Starring John McGivern
Friday, Jan. 27, 2017 · 2:00 pm
Saturday, Jan. 28, 2017 · 2:00 pm · $32/seat
Yesterday & Today
|The Willis Clan
America's Favorite Family
Saturday, Apr. 1, 2017 · 2:00 pm · $32/seat
The Ultimate Chicago Experience
Saturday, Apr. 22, 2017 · 3:00 pm · $22/seat
The Schauer Center offers groups:
- Discounted tickets. Book 20 or more to a single event and receive $4 off full price adult prime seats.
- A complimentary ticket for your group leader.
- Meal and a show with our catered lunches or private dining accommodations on premises.
- Reservations without full payment. Non-refundable deposit required.
- Plenty of free bus parking on site.
- A personal usher/greeter for your group.
- Pre-show activities, including pre-show discussions and art gallery openings.
- Tours of our Suckow Art Gallery or the neighboring Wisconsin Auto Museum.
Payment, in full, is due approximately sixty (60) days prior to the performance, at which time final group numbers are required. Any unpaid seats will be released on this date. If reservations are made less than 60 days before the event, full payment is due when the order is placed.
If your group is tax-exempt, a copy of your Wisconsin Sales and Use Tax Exempt Certificate needs to be submitted with your reservation. Once a reservation is placed and deposit is made, sales tax is non-refundable.
A maximum number of 60 seats will be put on hold for any one group; any additional tickets must be purchased at time of order.* All group reservations require a $150 non-refundable deposit. The deposit will be applied to your balance at time of payment.
BACK TO TOP